Incomme Questions

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
Kormic

Incomme Questions

Post by Kormic »

Hi. I'm getting low on funds, and would like to know some ways I can bring in some credits without opening a storefront, as I have no real money available to afford an emporium license from the CE Store. Gotta make a living somehow, right?Also, how would I know what a fair price is when I want to use the GBM? I.E. How would I determine the going rate for a certain item so I can sell/buy for a fair price?
james t kirk

Re: Incomme Questions

Post by james t kirk »

well if you have something that's already on the gbm try putting your price up ever so slightly above what's already there. remember people are selling to you so they will go for the highest price they can get.
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

If you want credits, then hauling (ashar, wesbes, or union passengers) are your fastest method. Heavy on fuel use though.

Also, realize that the GBM and Emporiums have different goals. GBM is for acquiring resources from others. Emporiums is
for selling off your excess stuff toothers.
On the GBM there is a entry price (usually Joes level 12 + 25%) which sets a minimum floor for the price.
You can price much higher (and should), depending on demand for that item.
On the emporium, there is no ceiling for your price, but then if priced too high, you will get undercut by someone.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Emporium license was available from Festive store. I suppose it is still there. But no idea when we'll have another event - but you can always drop some mechs :)
Buying from GBM - if you offer too low - you won't get it. Then increase your price a litle :)
selling - valuable are combat stuff only atm (and some Alien and high level mining - but those not for long - Barges), most other goes for prices around minimum
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Kormic - You have the required Barter Points so you can make use of my latest change : OVER HERE

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!