CS and Skills

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
Kormic

CS and Skills

Post by Kormic »

So I put a bunch of stuff in the Commercial Store and I can't get it back in my ship! I did it that way instead of the secure store because with the store you have to do it item by item. Also I'm trying to refine and at lvl 8, I don't know what my skill level should be in refining; it's 20 now and I'm only getting 2 ore out of 50.
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Re: CS and Skills

Post by Jager 602 »

The commercial store will hold your resources on that planet or settlement, so you have to go back to that place to get them again. If you are somewhere that has a commercial store, you can click "view all store contents" to see what you have and where it is. The commercial store will not hold items (weapons, drones, misc., etc.) and those have to go to the secure store.

As for refining, the skill increases your refining ability approximately every 25 skill points, so at 26 you may see a slight increase in ore refined, but only if you have a lot of ore there- if you are refining only 50 at a time, you may not see an increase at all for a time. The max ore:refined ore ratio is 9:1, and you'll see that once your refining skill hits 501.
A plaque on both your horses.
pikolinianita

Re: CS and Skills

Post by pikolinianita »

I have no exact data, but:

Change is always AFTER full 10 ( 450 gives less than 451, 500 less than 501), so I'd add one lone point, to 21. perhapf it could increase your efficiency a little.
At beginning levels are pretty often, but after 201 change is every 50 (iirc). Maybe some good guy send here full table, lol