Too Much Cargo

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
Kormic

Too Much Cargo

Post by Kormic »

I need to get rid of all my loot so I can reset my IP, but there's no way to move it to the secure store. I either have to sell or trade when I just want to dump the stuffbe I have no one to sell to and no idea what to charge, and really I 'just want to get this done. Any thoughts?
MarcSp

Re: Too Much Cargo

Post by MarcSp »

You don't need to get rid of the stuff to reset IP (just get it out of your ship).
Just move it all into a Commercial Store location somewhere. Loot doesn't go into secure store anyway.
Commercial Store or CS as usually called, is free and will hold infinite amounts of most resources/loot.
Just pick a central location that you can use as your home base, to avoid loosing track of stuff all across the galaxys.

You can always sell stuff to Joes Store, but that gets you absolute MINIMUM price. Better to wait for a GBM contract,
make a private trade, open an Emporium store of your own, or just accumulate it and get into crafting.