Crafting - Schematic browser

Everyone was new at one time or another - This section holds our helpful Guides written by players and staff. Plus Primers written by the Developers.
KubaF

Crafting - Schematic browser

Post by KubaF »

Schematic browser at schembrowser.000webhostapp.com
is a crafting site where you can browse most of the game schematics and resources.

If you want to craft something big and need a list of all required resources, this tool is for you.
Other available functions:
  • Reduction Matrix support - will correctly compute resource amounts
  • Combined list for multiple schematics - can combine resources for multiple schems into one
  • Schematic dependency graph - shows the relations between schematics, so you know what modules to craft first
  • Module "Used In" list - shows schematics that use the selected module, so you can estimate its worth
  • Stores to buy the schematics in - displays all shops you need to visit to buy all required schematics/modules
Old URL for this site was kubaf.yzi.me, but that got suspended. This new site at least seems to load a bit faster.

If you have problems accessing the site, try using a proxy computer to load it for you. The easiest way to do this is to find and use an anonymizer service like anonymouse.org, which by nature includes the proxy functionality.

Schematic browser was created as an enhanced clone of shields-down.co.uk, which was made by player Robinb, who I'd like to thank for it.
And big thanks to Coops for providing the mass of the schematic data, thus saving tons of labor time and letting players enjoy the game instead ;)
Last edited by KubaF on Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pikolinianita

Re: Crafting - Schematic browser

Post by pikolinianita »

Thanks!

btw, you could poke Coops, link to your site is on main CE page, Fan Sites tab :).
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

I had the urge to kiss my computer screen when I was linked to the new schematic browser...it was a rough couple days without it.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
KubaF

Post by KubaF »

pikolinianita wrote:Thanks!

btw, you could poke Coops, link to your site is on main CE page, Fan Sites tab :).
Thanks for the reminder, i totally forgot that (guilty of not having seen the homepage for a long time). Sent him a PM.
Holiday wrote:I had the urge to kiss my computer screen when I was linked to the new schematic browser...it was a rough couple days without it.
Sorry for the downtime, hopefully won't happen again for a long while.
Thorgil

Post by Thorgil »

Thank you Kuba,
for this tool. :)
VPPB: Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Updated the link on http://core-exiles.com under the Fan Sites Section to Kubafs new home.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
rpgaddict

Post by rpgaddict »

Great work Kuba, I appreciate the work put in to produce this, this is far superior to the puny spreadsheet I produced back in the day.

Much appreciated !!!
Xeno The Morph

Post by Xeno The Morph »

Holiday wrote:I had the urge to kiss my computer screen when I was linked to the new schematic browser...it was a rough couple days without it.
As it was for me ;)
Thorgil wrote:Thank you Kuba,
for this tool. :)
rpgaddict wrote:Great work Kuba, I appreciate the work put in to produce this, this is far superior to the puny spreadsheet I produced back in the day.

Much appreciated !!!
And I'll add my thanks too :D
This is a great tool KubaF!
KubaF

Post by KubaF »

Thanks for all the thanks :D I'm glad the site is useful.

I realized i didn't properly thank people myself, so i edited the post to thank Robinb for creating the original shields-down site, and Coops for providing updated data.
LordLinux

Post by LordLinux »

webpage for schem browser is no longer available :cry: