Coops Challenges

Everyone was new at one time or another - This section holds our helpful Guides written by players and staff. Plus Primers written by the Developers.
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenges

Post by Coops »

This is a Primer Guide and as such is not a full manual or instruction set on 'how too' but it is enough to familiarise you with the idea and how the 'Coops Challenge' Works.

Coops Challenges will be held from time to time each year. The first one was on April 2015 and ran for two weeks. During this time the entire server (players) needed to work together to complete as many stages of the Coops Challenge as possible within the time frame.

There were 33 Challenges in total broken down into 11 Categories.

Ashar Freight Deliveries
Wesbec Freight Deliveries
Valoren Freight Deliveries
Union Passenger Deliveries
Total Ships Destroyed
A.I Ships Destroyed
Alien Ships Destroyed
Wrecks Salvaged
F.O.M Mission Ores Deliveries
Total Ore's Mined
Total RAID's destroyed

Over time the list may change slightly from Challenge to Challenge but the list above is accurate for the initial April Challenge. Each section within the challenge has THREE stages. You will need to work together as a server to complete as many stages as you can.

As each stage is completed the next stage is activated along with a 500 Fuel addition to a Global Fuel Reward. Therefore complete all 33 stages and you will be awarded a Global 16,500 Fuel Ticket EACH.

Along with the Fuel Ticket reward for each Stage completed I will also award a 30% XP Booster & 100 Festive Points.

So complete ALL 33 Stages of the challenge and you could be in for 16,500 Fuel Ticket, 33 X 30% XP boosters and 3,300 Festive Points.

Once the initial Coops Challenge begins you will be able to monitor the Server Wide progress through a page accessible both in and out of game. This URL will be made available at that time.

Prizes for stages completed will be awarded to the Server (accounts active on the server at that time) shortly after the final whistle for the competition.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

2nd Coops Challenge !

Post by Coops »

Well its September the 18th and as promised at 14:00 we will begin the 2nd Coops Challenge. This one will run slightly longer than the last, right up to Midnight on the 5th of October. This gives you Three Full weekends to take part should your weekly 'grind' keep you away from your beloved CE :)

This time Round we have the old Challengers plus a new one added (still getting my head around a few of the others I want to add but perhaps they will make it for the Third)

There were 36 Challenges in total broken down into 12 Categories.

Ashar Freight Deliveries
Wesbec Freight Deliveries
Valoren Freight Deliveries
Union Passenger Deliveries
Total Ships Destroyed
A.I Ships Destroyed
Alien Ships Destroyed
Wrecks Salvaged
F.O.M Mission Ores Deliveries
Total Ore's Mined
Total RAID's destroyed

PLUS : Personal Crafting XP Income

This one is fairly simple to follow but for those that might be confused. When crafting using a standard 'Manufacturing Facility' the type found in the Icon bar of Promenades, any XP earned from items crafted in this fashion will add towards the Coops Challenge Goal.

NO OTHER form of crafting counts, ONLY personal crafting via a Manufacturing Facility. So no Guild Crafting, so Genesis, Settlement Shake & Bake, or anything else I've forgotten. JUST Personal crafting.

Goals & Rewards
As each stage is completed the next stage is activated along with a 500 Fuel addition to a Global Fuel Reward. Therefore complete all 36 stages and you will be awarded a Global 18,000 Fuel Ticket EACH.

Extra Prizes!
This time round I will also be creating a Goodie Bag. What goes in this goodie bag will be Posted by me each day as you break certain points. You'll need to keep an eye on my Dev post to keep up with what's in the Bag.

The Fuel Ticket and Goodie Bag will be added to Active Accounts on the morning of the 6th of October.

Have Fun folks and Pop in to chat during the Coops Challenge, say hi take part in the chat. Who knows what we will be giving away in there!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!