Hi all :-)

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Fafhred

Hi all :-)

Post by Fafhred »

Actually, I am not a true newcomer, I tried the game about 4 an half years ago, then left following issues with the last tutorial quest I could find (I just found my old bug report after posting new ones today).

More like a revenant :mrgreen:
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Re: Hi all :-)

Post by aRJay »

Hello Captain Fafhred welcome back to the Sphere.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Welcome to the game Captain :)

Remember that you have to PM Coops to get your 20,000 cr reward :)
Fafhred

Post by Fafhred »

I have been lucky with asteroids loot (I got the lockpicking NPC busy, sold some of the contents on GBM, and even already got a yellow crystal on top of it), 20k is already pocket money so I do not really need it: either I can alreday afford the items I want, or 20k would not make a difference xD
Fafhred

Post by Fafhred »

Funny thing, just voted for this game on http://browsermmorpg.com, and I got this message displayed:
Core-Exiles was pushed to first position on the home page, thank you for voting!

Is this for real, or are they saying that to everybody ?
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Fafhred, and welcome back to Core Exiles.

That site always says that after voting...those home page rankings are temporary.
The next person voting will push their site to the first position and CE drops a position.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Hi, and welcome back ... checked your bug report, and the only idea i have is testing access to CE from somehwere else, another location another comp.
So that you can see at least once it working.