New Being

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Carabao

New Being

Post by Carabao »

Hello everyone! :)

I'm new here; I just recently learned how to travel to different systems.
My captain's name is Carabao; It's from a local bull-like animal here in the Philippines, but grizzlier. :D
I really like the complexity of the game because it promises game time and thinking and a whole new level of browser clicking.
Anyway, I'm trying to decide on what career to pursue here in CE but I still have not read enough from the forums.
I'm not really particular on the pros and cons, as long as I stay in the game. :lol:
I hope you can enlighten me on some career paths.

Thank you for reading this!
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Re: New Being

Post by aRJay »

Hello Captain Carabao welcome to the Sphere.

I would recommend trying all the career paths at first, with the exception of piracy, as that way you will find out if there is one you like or many. Why do I say don't try piracy? Well it is the one career path that it is difficult to get out of , look at the Incomplete Guide to Piracy in the Help and Guides section.

Now don't forget to claim your reward you have to send a message to Coops in-game.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
MarcSp

Re: New Being

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Carabao, and welcome to Core Exiles.
Definitely stay away from piracy for a while, its the one choice which can ruin your character.
Otherwise,try them all, most everyone multi-careers.