Rainning, a New Player, saying Hi

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Rainning

Rainning, a New Player, saying Hi

Post by Rainning »

Sunday Aug 3 2014 2:12 Am Est

Hi, I am following the instructions in the email from Coops.
My Captain Full Name is Rainning Rain.

I am a New Player and am from the Earther Planet called Earth located within the Sol Star System located within the Milky Way Galaxy. Not sure
that that system is within the Game so YOU may not be able to visit
me if that situation is true. Anyway, learning as much as I can about the game. It *seems* to be similar to a a couple of different space sim games. Eve is one of them. This game has many similar features almost
identical to it. I studied Eve for over a year. It also has "some" Aspects that are similar to Kotor 1 and Kotor 2.

Anyway, I have a lot to assimilate to master this game. ( At least in terms of making and "keeping" Money for long term use and the other resource this game uses "IP" for stats. Its Not exactly like the Char development of Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 meaning there No Strength Intelligence Dexterity Charisma Wisdom Endurance that you put points into directly. It appears its done thru socketed items to the char like IMPLANTS. At least this is my understanding of the game so far. ( I was hoping for a more fully immersed and developed Char with those stats being manipulated directly as you level up and can personalize the look and build of the char, Face, and eyes ect but I guess this game isn't that
advanced .... yet ..... )

Those are my thoughts so far .... See Ya in game if yer ever in the
Sol Star system. <grin>

Rainning
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: Rainning, a New Player, saying Hi

Post by Sukayo »

Welcome to CE, Captain Raining Rain!

Have fun while learning to Master the game!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Hi Rainning,
In Core Exiles, your stats are your skills. bottom icon bar #7.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Rainning, welcome to Core Exiles.