Hello!

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
kyrith

Hello!

Post by kyrith »

Hllo fellow Exiles.
I am Kyrith here, currently when I'm not racing around and hoping some large pirate doesn't see me as a tasty snack, I reside in North Carolina USA, on this tiny watery planet in an otherwise uninhabited section of a galaxy far far away from here.
I also should mention that I am at times overwhelmed with a desire to be clever, usually it fails.
And this is my first time ever posting to a forum.
Yes I can hear the gasps from all over the universe. I've gotten some friendly ingame welcomes, and I felt that perhaps with this kind of atmosphere, I could finally jump well over a decade into the future and try writing on a forum.
It's great to see such a friendly and welcoming community, and hopefully I'll be around for quite some time.
Thanks for reading,
Kyrith
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Re: Hello!

Post by aRJay »

Hello Captain Kyrith and welcome to the Sphere.

Please remember to collect your 20,000 Cr you have to send a message to Coops in game.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Kyrith, welcome to Core Exiles.
Looks like we are all figuring out this new forum system, so your in good company.
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Droffy »

Hello Captain and Welcome
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles
Tye Dagget

Post by Tye Dagget »

Welcome to the game, Captain Kyrith! If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to post on the forums or PM one of us with a question. We are a friendly bunch, as you noted, and love to help new players learn the ropes. :)