Hello

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Rotor

Hello

Post by Rotor »

Hello all! First time player and liking it so far. I See that you can "explore" but I didn't find yet the entry to the career like for crafting or combat. Maybe a specific npc? Thanks

Ooops, I hadn't seen the wiki yet. I've not yet levelled enough for "exploring"
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

Re: Hello

Post by 5hortpants »

Welcome to CE, Rotor! You're going to have a blast here!

If you talk with Jonas on Starbase-51 in Feris he will get you started on the fundamentals. He will also guide you to other NPCs who will get you started with crafting and combat. If you get stalled out, the rest of us players are happy to help!

As far as exploring goes, there is derelict exploring, planet exploring, and just plain exploring the universe! When you have a few levels under your belt, you'll get there!

Cheers!
5hortpants
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Player WIKI
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Rotor, welcome to Core Exiles.