Hey

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Awol388

Hey

Post by Awol388 »

Hey everyone,
I'm Captain Awol388, from Sydney Australia. Really looking forward to getting into the game a lot more and exploring.
See you in game
MarcSp

Re: Hey

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Awol388, welcome to Core Exiles.
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Hi Captain Awol388
Welcome to Core Exiles.
Feel free to come to chat if you got any questions and we will our best to help you out. Also check for any active competitions and take a part in it as the rewards are very beneficial to new players.

Best Regards
MadMaxxx
John Carter Barsoom

Post by John Carter Barsoom »

Welcome, Cpt. Awol.

Core Exiles is a rich, complex game with much freedom to develop your character as you wish. The administrators and players are friendly and helpful, too. You can reach out and ask questions and make new friends: here in the forum and in the chat room.

After you reach level 5-10 and you have a sense of the game, you might want to consider joining a guild. Most guilds provide their members with mentoring / libraries of information, plus some kind of other rewards to members. I joined Aesir Guild, and I am quite pleased with it: 10% bonuses to credits and experience points for contracts, and a 50-50 loan program for buying new ships. If you are interested, contact either Locknload or King David.

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the game.

John Carter Barsoom