Albatross - Lost in Space

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Albatross

Albatross - Lost in Space

Post by Albatross »

Hi all you exiles.
I started yesterday and appreciate all the help from folks in Discord.
I'm just another old fart from the USA. I retired and I'm looking for some new interests.
So far CE is holding my interest. But... the sun is shining.
John Carter Barsoom

Re: Albatross - Lost in Space

Post by John Carter Barsoom »

Welcome, Captain Albatross !

CE is a satisfyingly complex game, and you are free in the game to become whatever you choose to do with your talents and opportunities.

After you play the initial scenarios, which teach the basics of the game, you might want to consider joining a guild. Guild membership can offer certain kinds of bonuses in credits and experience, and the other members can offer mentoring. Check out the folder about Guilds for more information.

I joined the Aesir Guild and I am pleased with it. It offers 10%+ bonuses on credits and experience, a loan program to help you buy a better ship, and no one pressuring you for your money or your service. It also has some friendly and supportive members. If you are interested in Aesir Guild, contact a player named Locknload or a player named King David.

-- John
Albatross

Post by Albatross »

Thanks John. I've already met King David through the game chat, and he's helped me a lot. So that's a great reference :)
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Albatross, welcome to Core Exiles.
Great thing about CE, is its a persistant non-competitive environment, so if you need some sunshine, go for it, as your
position in CE remains awaiting a rainy day.
John Carter Barsoom

Post by John Carter Barsoom »

Hi Captain Albatross,

Yes, King David has been quite helpful and friendly to me too. :)

-- John