Reporting for duty Sir

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Adventure

Reporting for duty Sir

Post by Adventure »

Captain Adventure here! (The name Cave was too short to use.) I was pulled out of New York and dumped in a strange station in Feris, given a ship and well... you know the rest. Great to see I'm not alone in this backwards universe. Perhaps I'll run into (not literally I hope) some of you in the starlanes.
MarcSp

Re: Reporting for duty Sir

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Adventure, and welcome to Core Exiles. Check out the chat (Discord) to meet your fellow exiles.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Player WIKI
CE stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Adventure

Post by Adventure »

Thanks for the nice welcome and good advice Sirs. Thanks also for the links.