Hi Everyone

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Grand Master Wiz

Hi Everyone

Post by Grand Master Wiz »

I am super exited to see this game again. I thought I lost it forever. I was lvl 60 with 4 spots built on my starbase when I left Sheilds-Up!

I had some issues where I didn't have internet for 6 months (was in the army deployed) and when I got back Shields up was gone, and I thought it had shut down. I had searched for it every couple of years not really finding much, until I found this: http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Shields-Up

I was telling my co-workers how awesome the game was and how all the kongregate games I get into I am just looking for another version of this. lol. I was searching google to see if I could find something or a screenshot of my old favorite game, only to find it had just changed names!

Awesome!

I used to go by LordRaven and okcwebnina back then, I'm not sure which I played with, I just remember that raids were a brand new thing when I left, and I remember in amazement the first time I had pictures in my ship loadout etc.

I am looking forward to getting back into this, thanks Coops for keeping it up!
MarcSp

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Grand Master Wiz, and welcome back to Core Exiles / Shields Up.
Its been at least five years away for you - and you'll find a whole LOT has changed or added.
Grand Master Wiz

Post by Grand Master Wiz »

I know! there are tons of changes, and the universe is sooo much larger than before. and a handy map and stuff.

The tools like the plotter and the promenade finder are so much better than the endless spreadsheets I had back then.

I am very happy to dive back in.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome Back - Take your time CE has grown A LOT since you last played. Perhaps visit the Time line - go back to the year you were playing and catch up on events.

Also the Primary Dev Reports and of course the Primers in the Guides Section. As I say lots more to do, so keep take your time and welcome back.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!