_Gonzo_ Hello

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
_Gonzo_

_Gonzo_ Hello

Post by _Gonzo_ »

Howdy friends, new captain here..Gonzo. So far I like the chatroom and gameplay. I've finished Jonas/Ashar NPC missions. Should I keep doing NPC missions?
I'll be reading forum tutorials.

Cya in the stars...

_Gonzo_
MarcSp

Re: _Gonzo_ Hello

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain _Gonzo_, welcome to Core Exiles.
Yep - theres like five NPCs in Feris, and more scattered around in neighboring systems.
Keep at it, explore around a bit, and have fun.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome Captain,

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Welcome to The Game, Captain :)
SilverSun

Post by SilverSun »

Welcome Gonzo :)
Tip from me... Check out the CE data repository when you got time.
It's in the upper left drop down called Game Info.
Even after 3 months of playing I still spend hours reading through all the different weapons, schematics, modules, pods and possibilities that this game offers.
A bit lower in the same drop down menu you will find the Buyers Market... The GBM. A great market where you can try to buy the stuff you need to finish your npc missions from other players.
Enjoy. :)
Golden Ribblez spotted studying helioseismology, with defrosted Fish Tacos eating Hilton, on Messor.
_Gonzo_

Post by _Gonzo_ »

Thank you to all above.