New?

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Stringer
Retired Staff

New?

Post by Stringer »

I am back after an absence so long that my account was deleted - sort of. My ship, engine, pods, etc., were properly deleted. I re-started with the same name (stringer new name, Stringer old one, perhaps the system thought those were different). I still have at least one settlement but I can't get into the Sphere settlement and I am not high enough on the restart to get into the Expanse where the second settlement is/was. The system thinks I own the Sphere settlement (Alexandria off Daphine in Descarte) because it sends me messages about attacks and tells me I have money there.

Anyway, I now see how hard starting is when you have to have faction standing to do newbie missions. Years and years ago you didn't have that. Having a good time with the restart.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: New?

Post by Sukayo »

welcome back - and yes, it is hard.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

If your account was deleted both settlements should have been turned over to the Official Reciver. I'll ensure this has been properly done as it appears it was not for some reason.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Stringer, welcome back to CE.