Hi all !!

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
mentlsback

Hi all !!

Post by mentlsback »

Hi (again) everyone !! ... Can't seem to stay away :?

mentl's back :shock:
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
XPLODE

Re: Hi all !!

Post by XPLODE »

When did you leave?
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Welcome back mental..
mentlsback

Post by mentlsback »

Hi XPLODE !! ..... Well, .... I first left due to RL things when the game was called 'Shields Up' ..... Came back a couple of days after it returned as 'Core Exiles' .. RL issues took over again about a year later, and I had to give up CE for awhile .... Came back about a year later and started up again .... then, you guessed it .... RL took over again.

So .... I've decided that the only way to deal with this problem is to make CE my RL. :D

The dust has seemed to have settled around here for awhile, so now maybe I can get some serious Piracy in. :twisted:

Greetings again to all in IQ, I'll be applying again when I can make myself moderately useful.Glad to be back in the best game on the internet :!:
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome Back,

We currently have a 365 day inactivity rule, so as long as you log in at least once every 365 your main account will remain intact :) Used to be 180 days but this was extended some time back.

Of course things like Malls, Factories, Refineries and of course Settlements will all suffer should you leave for extended periods, but you main account and your goodies will remain.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
GreyBeard
CE Official Supporter

Post by GreyBeard »

Hello Captain mentlsback and welcome (back) to the Sphere.
Don't mind me I am stranger than myself.