Lonely Ribblez

Named after one of the founding fathers, this Tavern is for Role Playing and general 'in character' discussions. Remember to pay your bar bill!
Entropi

Lonely Ribblez

Post by Entropi »

Issue 1

Welcome to the opening issue of our fledgling guide to the 6 Corexilean Galaxies!! Where to go ... who to see .... what to eat ... even how to avoid nasty species who try to control your woefully misunderstood love of life and creation!

If you must just have the latest SNARG trimmed leather snoshbag, or a Mostonian moon swoggler or that A.I. pencil laser beverage cooler, then our galactic correspondents will try their very best to help. At least, when they can be spared from their private interests of course :)

So where to shop .... such a dilemma :o

With over 1000 PM-controlled commercial contracts across the 6 galaxies, just where should you go. Well some planets seem to be just brimming over with potential ... clear by some light distance with an awesome 42 trading opportunities are Meltram (Ethan system) and Jerico (Phidarin system) in the Sphere Galaxy :lol:

Dropping by another 10 or so brings us to our third Spherical contender, Daphine in the Descarte system, with Quettin (Elmquae system) over in the V-P Galaxy and the charmingly-named Nanoo (Mork system) in the Furnace Galaxy, completing our Top 5. One for the frivolous shopper that last one ... don't take them too seriously, lest Orson get you :roll:

Special agent ribblez 1968954-007 currently scoping out the Anvil, Forge and that scary Expanse Galaxy ... more next issue !!!!!!

Next time: Top 5 out-of-galaxy stores to make your credits go further and protect them from those scary revenue critters Coops is rumoured to keep in his pocket universe :mrgreen:
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Lonely Ribblez

Post by Coops »

Put a great grin on my face this morning thank you Entropi
SNARG trimmed leather snoshbag, or a Mostonian moon swoggler or that A.I. pencil laser beverage cooler
Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Entropi

Re: Lonely Ribblez

Post by Entropi »

Issue 2

As promised, our dedicated Ribblez have been procreating all over the 6 Corexilean galaxies to bring you news of the hottest spots to die for :D

On with their story ....

Over in Anvil, two planets, Corvan and Sabine, are battling it out for top spot, with close to 20 commercial opportunities for you to explore on each!

Sadly still no Ribblez buddingsitters on offer as yet! But you can sample Quantonium Eclipsix Liquer on Corvan in Darklight. Just watch you drink it under the right spectral radiation, else your hair follicles may implode! Not a nice thing to happen to our furrily blessed brethren :shock:

Sadly our top reporter 1968954-007 has waved his last A.I. pencil laser beverage cooler, while competing in the Sabine Galactic Ice Dance Championship :cry: A passing A.I battlecruiser in the Canby Nebula mistook his pas de deux for a top secret laser hologram and ushered him into the afterribble !! But not before he had waxed lyrical about the wide range of perfectly useless Q products available in the local promenade. Highly recommended :)

Sadly, inspectors from His Excellency Coops Kindness and Love Exchequer, have raised some spurious litigation about the sensitivity of revenue information ! Not to worry though, our undercover ribblez have gone into procreative overdrive to swarm over their legal wifflewaffle :mrgreen:

Next time, is it worth going to The Forge? Or is it all smelly, hot and full of metal fragments which get just about everywhere ....