Just a rumour mind you....

Named after one of the founding fathers, this Tavern is for Role Playing and general 'in character' discussions. Remember to pay your bar bill!
Coops
Site Admin

Just a rumour mind you....

Post by Coops »

The Dark hooded stranger keeps to the shadows of the bar whilst ordering a large pint of Octarian Ale. His companions settle for something with less bite and the conversations moves to the recent recapture of Crazy Ivan.

"It's Just a rumour mind you, but they say it took a whole troop of security forces to take him down in the end. Did you see what he did to the poor captain that tried to affect a citizens arrest?"

"They were warned, no one should have approached him let alone tried taking him in on their own. When will they learn? Crazy Ivan is crazy!"

"Rumour is they have taken him to Dr Rigal over on Research Station 5. I doubt we will be seeing any more of Ivan for a while. I once saw one of Dr Rigals patients. He has been recently released. Not a pretty sight I can tell you."

'But its just rumours...."
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Re: Just a rumour mind you....

Post by aRJay »

Someone told me they'd heard that Dr Rigal was going to remove both Ivan's right arms so he couldn't pick the locks any more
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

aRJay wrote:Someone told me they'd heard that Dr Rigal was going to remove both Ivan's right arms so he couldn't pick the locks any more
Ivan has 2 right arms...what is he, a cockroach?
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

A Motie, is what I had heard.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Is this the same Ivan who until he was 17 thought his name was "Ivan-you-idiot" ?
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
samudra

Post by samudra »

Sure he is. I just met him and he said his ship almost hit Event Horizon Ship in Verec... he said somewhere on Morre sStoryy... or Mosst Towny.. He's too drunk to said it clear anyway.
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

von Wolfenbitten wrote:Is this the same Ivan who until he was 17 thought his name was "Ivan-you-idiot" ?
Man I love you Guys, gave me a real smile that one this morning.

Happy New Year

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Lost Queen

Post by Lost Queen »

: )

I just read this and had to ask. It's been what a year now since the last time Ivan ran amok. Isn't it about time he did something?

: )
: ) It could be worse. : )